- Graham Cracker Crust (store bought unless you’re as ambitious as Smith and Jones and want to make your own)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup peanut butter (Hershey’s Reese’s brand, if available)
- 10 unwrapped miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- Marscapone cheese topping (recipe below)
If making your own crust, mix crushed graham cracker cookies with butter and press into pie plate. Bake at 400ºF for 5 minutes, then cool.
Once you have the crust prepared, combine mascarpone cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk, stirring until smooth. Pour into prepared crust and refrigerate. Immediately before serving, top with whipped cream mascarpone topping and unwrapped miniature Reese’s peanut butter cups, chopped.
Whipped Cream Mascarpone Topping:
- 1 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
Combine all ingredients and beat until soft peaks form. Can be made up to 4 hours ahead of time and refrigerated.
Return to Recipes from Love Finds You in Hershey