- 8 ounces Hershey’s special dark baking bar
- 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
- 10 ounces heavy cream
Chop chocolate and place in a microwave-safe bowl, microwave chocolate until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth. Allow to cool just slightly. Whip cream in large bowl with electric mixer until soft peaks barely form. Fold chocolate into cream and spoon into graham cracker crust tartlets. Chill 30 minutes in refrigerator, until set. When set top with Berry Compote, whipped topping, and a strawberry fan for garnish.
Sadie’s Berry Compote
- 1/2 pint fresh raspberries
- 1/2 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 pint fresh blackberries
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons Grand Marnier orange liqueur
In a saucepan over medium-heat, heat the berries; simmer 5 minutes. Add sugar and liqueur and simmer until sugar dissolves (about 3 more minutes). Chill 1 hour. Stir before serving and spoon on top of chocolate mousse.
Return to Recipes from Love Finds You in Hershey